Check here for the latest information about our upcoming events such as public investigations, appearances, classes, and more!
Are you ready for the return of the Paranormalities & Ponderings Radio Show? Join us on Halloween Night for a special episode sure to be the scariest, creepiest, Halloween-iest show on the radio! We will have other hosts from WCJV Digital Broadcasting joining us throughout the show as well as taking calls from listeners. Join us for a night of spooky good fun, if you dare!
Listen and chat live at www.wcjvradio.com/radio
For more info see: www.facebook.com/events/1753719784888358
C.A.S.P.I.R (Central Alabama Society for Paranormal Investigation and Research) **
A fun and informative program with Frank from the Paranormalities and Ponderings Radio Show!
Click Here to see the Presentation Material Frank will be discussing!
Come join us on Saturday, October 1, 2016 for our First Annual Avondale Mills Day. Help celebrate the history and community of Pell City with local vendors, live music, games and activities for kids, car show, and other activities. Bring your pets for our Puppy Parade!
We will also be presenting an original play about the history of Pell City, written and performed by the Pell City High School Drama Department and held at the Center for Education and Performing Arts (CEPA) that evening.
It is sure to be an exciting day, filled with music, food, and fun!
Radio & Internet Silence In Memoriam of the Victims of the 9-11-2001 Terrorist Attacks.
On this somber 15th anniversary of the largest terrorist attack ever executed on U.S. soil, we ask that you not only take a moment of silence to remember those who lost their lives and the over 8,900 who were injured; but also that you remember the valor, courage and sacrifice of the first responders and civilians who ran toward danger for the sake of others rather than fleeing to save themselves.
Take a moment today to think how this tragedy touched your life. Also remember how we stood united as a nation. At that moment, race, religion, politics, sexual orientation, nationality nor anything else mattered, as we all came together united as one nation and demonstrated true love and compassion for all of our brothers and sisters.
This is the true American spirit and we should all reflect deeply within ourselves to find what it takes to demonstrate those qualities every day toward one another. Think about your loved ones, as this tragedy has taught many of us just how fragile life is and how everything can change in an instant. Most of all, remember those you love and be sure to tell them so today.
Stay safe and God Bless,
Frank H. Lee
Founder / Director,
C.A.S.P.I.R. Paranormal Research
Host / Director,
Paranormalities & Ponderings Radio Show
Pell City Annual Hometown Block Party / Meet the CASPIR Paranormal Team
Come out during the Pell City Annual Hometown Block Party and meet the CASPIR Paranormal Team! We will be showing the type of equipment we use, talking about the type of research we do and even demonstrating our latest experiments so you can participate!
We will be set up inside Antebellum Anne's at 1915 Cogswell Ave during the Block Party on June 4th from 5pm-10pm, so be sure to come hang out with us!
See you there!
Historic Guided Walking Tours through downtown Pell City
Frank Lee, as he is interviewed on two awesome shows in a radio double-header!
First, you can catch Frank on Into the Shadows with Regina & Teresa
at 7pm CST / 8pm EST. Tune in at:
October 10th, 2015 3pm-6pm:
Paranormal Enthusiast Meet & Greet featuring Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension
Are you interested in ghost, hauntings, or paranormal research? So are others in the community and we're bringing everyone together to meet other people who share the same interests and hopefully generate some interest in the local community to hopefully bring more paranormal themed events to the area. This is a free event and everyone in the area is welcomed to attend.
Saturday Oct 8th, 2015 3pm - 6pm
2201 7th Ave N
Pell City, AL 35125
To connect with other local enthusiasts be sure to join or local Facebook group at:
October 8th, 2015 - 7pm-9pm
Paranormal 101 Online Classes:
- Paranormal History
- Case Studies
- Pioneers in the Field
- Mainstream Theories
- Types of Hauntings
- Types of Equipment Used for Investigation
- Investigation Techniques
- Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) Research
- Basic Audio/Video Recording & Editing
- Basic Photography
- How to Eliminate False Positives and Subjective Data
- Principles of Electromagnetic Energy
- Psychical Phenomena & Research
- How to Research the History of a Location
- Advice for Joining or Establishing a Paranormal Research Team
This course will highlight all of the topics listed above and go into detail on the most relevant subjects. The purpose of the course is to be a primer to prepare someone for conducting paranormal research with a team of experienced investigators by introducing you to the basics you need to know for a successful investigation. These are the topics most research teams would consider standard training you should have before investigating. The course is also handy for someone who has not investigated in some time and would like an in-depth refresher course. A more advanced Paranormal 201 Class will be offered soon to expand on what you learn during this course.
The course is offered free of charge to those who would to participate and will be taught over 3 weekly sessions beginning on Thursday October 8th, 2015 and continuing on each Thursday until finished on October 22nd, 2015. Classes will be held via Skype and a free account will be all you need to get connected. You will not need to have a webcam as Skype video will just be used to present the visuals of the course. A registration link will be posted soon and the student area will include downloads to Skype and all course materials. If you need further information you can contact Frank Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 6th, 2015 - 5pm - 10pm
Meet the C.A.S.P.I.R. Paranormal Team - Pell City Hometown Block Party (Free Admission!):
March 28th, 2015 - 6pm
Drawing for Paranormal Investigation Raffle:
Have you ever wanted to participate in a real paranormal investigation? How would you like to work alongside investigators during a real paranormal investigation and learn how they are conducted? Are you brave enough to investigate the site of a former rehab facility/asylum? How would you react should you encounter a ghost?
The C.A.S.P.I.R. Paranormal Team is conducting a raffle to help raise funds so we can upgrade our equipment and expand our inventory of what we have available. We never charge our clients for an investigation, our reward is helping people when they need us and having the opportunity to expand our knowledge of the unknown through research. However, since we do not charge, all equipment and investigation expenses are paid directly from each member's own pocket. Although we love what we do and do not mind the personal expense, our caseload continues to increase every day. Because of this increasing caseload we need to upgrade and expand to ensure we can efficiently meet the needs of our clients. This raffle is a fun way for people to have the opportunity to participate with us on an actual investigation and enjoy learning how we investigate the paranormal, what type of equipment is used, and how to review the data collected during the investigation. Winners will not be spectators, but will instead be actively engaged in the investigation.
The location that will be investigated is a former rehab facility/asylum used as a private treatment facility hidden away on 57 acres that has been abandoned for years. Many have reported witnessing activity at this locations such as hearing disembodied voices, seeing shadows, phantom footsteps, unexplained cold spots, objects being moved, and doors opening and closing by themselves. The investigation will include the hospital, lake area, and the grounds surrounding the facility.
The winners of this raffle plus one guest of their choice will join us for an educational and adventurous night working alongside us on our investigation. You will be using equipment such as electromagnetic field detectors (EMF), laser grids, digital audio recorders, electronic communication (ITC) devices, video cameras, and still imaging devices to document the investigation. Afterwards, you will be participating in review of the findings with the command center to examine the results of the investigation.
Winners will assist us in the paranormal investigation of a former rehab facility/asylum near Chelsea, Alabama that is reportedly haunted. Winners will participate in paranormal investigation with us on one of two dates: April 11th, 2015 or April 18th, 2015. Winners are allowed to bring one guest along with them to the investigation provided they are 18 years of age or older.
- Ticket prices are $2 each or 3 for $5. Tickets can be purchased directly from any of the team members listed below or by contacting us via email or phone. Contact info is listed below or see our Contact Us page for more information.
- There is no limit on the quantity of tickets an individual participant may purchase.
- Actual paranormal investigations are conducted much differently that portrayed in some media outlets.
- Results vary. Paranormal activity does not occur on any set schedule and is unpredictable. Today can be very active but tomorrow's investigation of the same location can be silent.
- Investigate at your own risk. The site of the investigation is a now abandoned building in a wooded area. There are real physical dangers including trip/fall hazards, insects, poison oak/ivy, and wildlife. The building has been vandalized and there are hazards to be aware of inside as well. Safety is number one priority. Spring weather is also a concern.
- Proper attire must be worn to offer sufficient protection from the surroundings and elements. No shorts, skirts, open-toed shoes, sandals, high heels, baggy clothing, hanging jewelry, loose sleeves, or loose/hanging clothing accessories should be worn.
- Winners are allowed to bring and use their own recording devices such as cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, etc. during the event if they wish with the understanding that the individual is responsible for any loss or damage to their own equipment.
- Be prepared to be on your feet for a long time. Part of the investigation will include walking and standing for several hours.
- The investigation will be conducted in a respectful manner to any spirits that might be on the premises. No provocation, insults, conjuring, etc. will be used. We want to study and possibly help any ghosts there, not exploit or insult them.
- Winners and the guest they choose to accompany them must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Winners should rest well the night before and refrain from taking any medications, consuming alcohol, or any other drugs prior to the investigation. You need to be able to remain awake, alert, and have a clear mind during the investigation. SAFETY FIRST!
- You do not have to be present to win. Winners who are not present will be contacted via phone, email, or U.S. postal mail.
- Location subject to change due to availability or condition of site, in which case an equally active site will be chosen.
- Last but not least... HAVE A FUN AND EXCITING NIGHT!
A little fun goofing off before our investigation of an undisclosed location in Central Alabama. The site has lots of...Posted by CASPIR: Central Alabama Society for Paranormal Investigation and Research on Monday, June 1, 2015